There are several unwanted reasons responsible for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 6144. Some of the primary factors are noted underneath:
· It happens due to inappropriate installation of QB or corrupt download of QB.
· Corruption in Windows Registry can also be the one possible cause.
· The Company file is mistakenly deleted or removed from the PC.
· Network problems happening on the server could also trigger the QB error code 6144.
· When something is wrong with your company file.
Different ways to fix this particular error issue are listed below:
· From the Start menu, click on the “Services” tab and verify that the Services started. Also, ensure that the services are set up in the “Automatic Mode.”
· If this doesn’t work, alter the Account Type.
· Also, you need to copy the Company file in New Folder to remove the error code 6144 QB.
· Run QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
· Try to restore the QuickBooks Company file.